Monday, July 16, 2007

Day 6 - Frangipani

Good Morning everyone! It's 9:40AM Queensland, Australia time... that's 7:40PM EST USA.. quite a time difference, eh!?!

Thank you all for the comments thru the blog and thru my email addy.
I really appreciate your comments, questions, ideas, and suggestions. I'm open to everything re: digital scrapping & Photoshop... so keep those comments coming!!

Day 6 of the Frangipani Kit.. Today is Bows & Flower Frames! The little bows and knots are from the Atomic Cupcakes actions. I love their actions!! And the price can't be beat... about 20 cents for each action when you purchase a month's access to their action website. Yeah, I know I sound like a commercial! lol But their actions are sooooooo worth it. I see they have a new action called "Tissue Action" which is a crumpled effect.


OK back to Frangipani...


As you can see the frames are made from the frangipani flowers... one oval and two square.. I provided a background for the oval frame... you can use one of the papers for the square frame.

There are more bows than pictured... 20 bows and 2 knots in all ...
Again... try re-colouring or reducing the opacity to get different effects...
Change the size of them... If any of you have problems with any of the pieces or don't know how to do any of the things I mention, let me know... my email addy is up at top left hand corner... just make the subject "Frangipani". Don't be afraid to ask... 17 months ago I didn't even know how to make a paper & didn't know a plug-in from a gradient!!... so if you are a beginning digital scrapper... just take it slowly and ask, ask, ask!! The gals & guys at Gotta Pixel helped me soooo much.. I still have soooo much to learn.. and I love it!!

Oh that reminds me...
Paula Yagisawa at
Gotta Pixel is having a tutorial.
Gotta Do It! - Folded Corners: 07-21-2007 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM (EST USA)

I'm not going to miss that one!! Paula (dreamerpaula) presents very simple to follow tutorials.. so come on over to the chat and learn how to make a folded corner!

And Tenessaa Allen (tenessaa) has another Photoshop tutorial coming up too..
Tut Your Horn Crop @ 1pm EST: 07-29-2007 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM (EST USA)

Tenessaa always has a nifty new something for Photoshop users...

How did you like the alphas yesterday? Tomorrow is the last of the goodies for Frangipani.. which will include the Fringed & Frayed Mattes, the brushes & patterns and the laces.....

Now on to the Bows & Frames for today... HERE they are!!
Enjoy everyone..
Cheers, Barb