Saturday, September 13, 2008

Foiled Again



Hello everyone!!

Yes, it's been a looooong while since I posted a goodie... Sorry about that. The DH has had 7 surgical procedures in the last 9 months including Open Heart surgery back in January... so we're hoping things will be a little less hectic and a lot less stressful!

I've made something which will be fabulous for Christmas! It's called Foiled Again ... a set of Foil Alphas... and I included 6 scans of aluminum foil... use the scans to make your own brushes, patterns, alphas with your choice of fonts, embellishments, and styles.

I hope you enjoy it... Leave a little love if you download and tell me how you plan on using the goodies. Don't forget to download the other goodies in my blog... lots of great stuff!

Get the Foiled Again here
Cheers, Barb :)