Sunday, October 07, 2007

Halloween Alphas - 6 of them!

Well, I wasn't going to do an Alpha.. but I was playing around with fonts and ran into the Halloween Kiddy Font.. I don't like the sharp corners on that font so I used VAGRoundedBT and Al Ward's Halloween Custom Shapes 090307 halloween_001 & 002. The "A" in every alpha has the same shapes, the "B" has a different combination of shapes, etc... I used Al Ward's ActionFX Layer Style 100407 Glossies_002 Style 27... except I deleted the Stroke. Yes, I know I sound like a commercial but he has a multitude of actions, brushes, layer styles, patterns, & custom shapes, & he's building a digital scrapping section, too... over 102,000 goodies altogether!!!

All of the warping in the Preview was done by me & PS CS2 Warp & Distort... Those warped & distorted letters DO NOT come in the 6 files... You'll have to do that yourself. If you need help just zip an email to me (dundas2002au@yahoo.com) (That's the old teacher in me... still trying to teach. :)) )

Each letter is 2" x 2" at 300pi
Please keep the names of each file intact.

PURPLE ORANGE GREEN

YELLOW

GREY BLACK


I love each and every one of your comments!!! Thank you for your good health wishes for my dh. Hub's had the electro-cardiogram, the echo-cardiogram, the brain scan, & the carotid artery scan... He gets the heart monitor halter on the 25th and then the "find out the results" appointment on the 29th.

I'm holding my breath!!

Cheers,
Barb :)